I want you to post anything you want...
a story, a secret, a confession, a fear, a love, anything.
Make sure you post anonymously.
Post as many and as much as you want, but remember, it has to be anonymous :P
today we're gonna play the confession game.. here's the rules:
1) post anonymously - i don't want to know who's saying what
2) keep it real - don't make up anything (though that might be a fun idea for later)
3) feel free to post as few or as many things as you want
4) I won't screen comments, so remember to keep it anonymous (unless you REALLY want the world to know your dirty little secrets ^_^)
5) NO DRAMA!!!! You may not like what someone says, but it's their right to say it.. everyone will talk about their own lives, and YOU have no right to bitch at how someone else runs their lives.. none of us are God/Allah/Yahweh/Whoever, ok? - you start drama, your comment is deleted.. a lot of drama? the game's over. period.
Start posting! This should be fun!
As you may have read in my comments from my original post, Shaun found my new lj and found out about Dave. We had a long talk early this morning and I gave him closure. He told me he wasn't fully attracted to me anymore because I've gotten fat, that really hurt. I knew it was the case and I'm glad he was honest. It's just I feel so ugly now. He wants me back but I can't go back. I won't be happy waiting another 4 or 5 years. I know I probably sound selfish, but as he had always told me, he always wanted me to be happy. I just feel so incredibly guilty. But I need to do what's right. I had a session with my new counselor yesterday. He told me I did the right thing. But I feel like an awful person. I feel so empty and lost. :(
Well I've finally made my new journal, if I haven't added you yet, please comment to be added.
I will miss my old life wih Shaun, but it wasn't meant to be. I just wasn't happy. The distance, seeing each other only once a year and not having as many things and common and the age gap all destroyed our relationship.
I have another prospective lover awaiting me, but I can't rush into it yet. I need some time to get to know him a little more. It will be another LDR, which I'm a little worried about, but because he only lives a few states away our future is easily attainable. We just need to gather some money together. I hope this goes well. I don't want to be alone, I'm terrified of it.